Pages

Sunday 18 October 2015

Stampin' Up! Cozy Christmas Class - Part 1

Oooh I had such a fun day yesterday. Me and my friend Dawn took a trip over to Rugely to join Louise - The Stampin' Senorita for an all day Cosy Christmas Class.

Louise gave us an amazing kit full of Stampin' Up! goodies including the Cozy Christmas stamp set, matching papers, card, ribbon, pompoms trim, enamel dots and other bits and pieces too. She provided full photo instructions and had loads of samples out to inspire us too.

I decided to do my own thing whilst I had the time to design as well as make and then I can work my way through the instructions on the other ones here at home where time is precious. Want to see some of the ones I made? (I made A LOT!).

Let's start with the one I made for Hubby (he doesn't visit here so I'm safe).

I cut the cute Bambi style reindeer from one sheet of designer paper and stuck them on a Kraft card base (I took these myself). The stripe sticky strip is out of a retired treat bag kit. I took a load of stuff with me as I have stash I haven't used in ages, so cut up a project life card (I think) with the mistletoe sentiment on and popped it behind a piece of foiled vellum. A few sequins and it was done.

Stampin_Up_Cozy_Christmas

then I had to have a go with the Hearth and Home Thinlits die as I don't have it.  I stamped the sleigh onto patterned paper and added a bit of torn vellum then cut a Santa out from the paper. He was already on the edge of the paper so I didn't need to use the whole image. The lights (which I cut out several sets) are from a retired tag set too.

Stampin_Up_Cozy_Christmas

Then......Blimey I need to get the Sleigh Ride Edgelits dies too now! I cut out an ice skating Santa and die cut a grey circle and a white circle, then popped the Edgelit die over the white circle. Rather than throw the top half away, I made a matching card and stuck it down as a silhouette.  The sentiment is using Christmas Greetings Thinlits die and Red Glimmer card.

Stampin_Up_Cozy_Christmas

Santa close up!!!

Stampin_Up_Cozy_Christmas

Once I'd used the Edgelits I was hooked and created this one. I added the church from the patterned papers too and drew footprints with a Pool Party marker. With a few sequins and a gold embossed sentiment this one was finished too. Easy to do two at a time as I learnt from my friend Dawn.

Stampin_Up_Cozy_Christmas

Finally for today another one with the Bambi Reindeer on. Again the sentiment is cut from an old kit, I think it was a This n That kit.

Stampin_Up_Cozy_Christmas
 
If you want to get your mitts on all this stuff - why not pop over to visit Louise's blog where you can get loads of tips and inspiration as well as links to her shop and special offers etc:


hugs
Victoria
xxx
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love all of these almost as much as you! :-) thanks for coming and sharing your makes xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x