Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Stash for Sale

I have lots of my Stampin' Up! stash for sale on my facebook page. I'm selling to UK only so if you'd like to take a look, everything is listed in photo albums along with the prices.

I've now removed photos of all sold items. If there is anything you'd like - please comment on the photo of the product and please only comment on photos if you want to buy it.

I can post out via Royal Mail or a cheaper option is My Hermes which takes a few days longer - happy to either. Payment is via Paypal or online bank transfer too please. 

Just click on this link:


Here are just some of the stamp sets I have available, also wood mount, Big Shot dies and Framelits, punches and accessories.


Thanks for looking

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x