Pages

Sunday 20 April 2014

Stampin' Up! Undefined in Get Stamping Issue 8

Hello and a very Happy Easter to you. I'm back from a Jelly Family holiday in Spain, relaxed and ready to get creating again!

Today I can share with you another magazine commission that was published whilst I was away, it's in Issue 8 of Get Stamping by Practical Publishing. I was asked to use the Undefined stamp carving kit by Stampin' Up! and to create cards with a general Birthday theme in red, pink and purple:

Stampin_Up_Nottingham

I had already carved the image of my little boys having a cuddle and decided they'd work in this colour combination so set about designing a few more images to go with them. Starting with this balloon which I designed to fit inside the Stampin' Up! Postage Stamp Punch.

Stampin_Up_UK

All the sentiments are from Remembering your Birthday and the card bases are Baked Brown Sugar. on the next card I cut the balloons out and added strings so my boys are holding them. 

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

Next a hand carved cupcake, I wasn't too sure about this one if I'm honest!

Stampin_Up

My final card with all three carved stamps together.

Stampin_Up

Here they are all together.

Stampin_Up_Undefined

Hope you like!
I'm off to cook a ma-hoosive family dinner now and then I imagine I'll be stuffing my face with chocolate - if the boys will let me raid their stash!!!

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Your hand carved stamps are awesome...pretty cards, love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x