Pages

Saturday 24 August 2013

Stampin' Up! Wishing You

Aaaw, my neighbours little girl is celebrating her fourth Birthday today and Blake is at her party right now. I'm supposed to be there too but Zac has come down with 'boy flu' is there a child version of man flu I wonder?) and so I'm stuck home being nurse!


I had fun making a card for Lola using one of the Christmas stamp sets from the new Stampin' Up! Seasonal Catalogue called Wishing You. Just goes to show it doesn't have to be for Christmas:

Stampin_Up
Stampin' Up! Wishing You stamp set.


The photo above shows you a close up of the stamped part of the card. I stamped the Wishing You image four times in Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Crush, Pink Pirouette and Pool Party, then cut them out and layered up using Dimensionals to add depth.

Here's the full card:

Stampin_Up
Stampin' Up! Wishing You stamp set
It's a 6" square card in Crumb Cake. The letters and number are die cut using the Big Shot and dies from the current Stampin' Up! catalogue.

Righto, I'm off to cuddle Zac, back tomorrow.

Hugs

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Love the card. Hope Zac is feeling better soon. Welcome back - I'm enjoying read your blog posts again. Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. Hope Zac is feeling better soon. Welcome back - I'm enjoying read your blog posts again. Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and love the card and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it's fab Vic, I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x