Pages

Saturday 18 December 2010

Lots of stars

Still on a mission to cram in making lots of last minute Christmas cards I made these this morning:


















I've used Real Red for the base card and layered with Whisper White. Sentiment stamped in Real Red from the Sparkly and Bright stamp set and a punched star and rhinestone gem to finish.























I took Zac to the hairdressers earlier, he was very good and sat still - with the help of the chocolate gingerbread Christmas tree biscuit I bought as a bribe! Now we are going to have a good sort out and then tonight put the Christmas decorations and tree up so when the boys get up in the morning it will be a lovely surprise for them.

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x