Pages

Monday 9 March 2015

Jute Bags for Crafters

The boys are home from school today as it's an inset day. Or as Blake said to me this morning 'Happy Insect Day Mummy'. Not sure quite was he thinks I have planned for them to do today now, a bit of bug spotting maybe? Mind you arachnid day would be more appropriate as I spotted two whoppers in the bathroom earlier - shudders.

Anyway, that was his cute start to the day. 
I'd like to share with you some bags I created for my sewing business with crafters in mind, particularly those with a passion for sewing, Ta-dah!

Craft_Bag_Jute_Sewing_Tote

What do you think? I was drawn to the lovely bright colours in the fabric and really enjoyed creating these. 

Craft_Bag_Jute_Sewing_Tote

Aren't the images perfect?

Craft_Bag_Jute_Sewing_Tote

The bags are a great size measuring 11" square and 4" deep, perfect for carrying your stash on the go. Or your shopping, whatever floats your boat!

You can order them by visiting my Facebook Page or by emailing me at
 
bluejellystampin@sky.com

They cost £8 each plus postage (to UK only).

What would you keep in yours?
Victoria
xxx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x