Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

Stampin' Up! Dinoroar Scrap Layouts

Aah - Monday already. No time for crafting today as the sun has been out so I took Bips to the park whilst Zac was at pre-school and then I've been parcelling up some orders to go. Luckily, I'd already got these scrap pages made to show you. I started them at Jules' training and finished them when I got home - thanks to Cal and co for the suggestion to use Dinoroar stamp set and cut some grass!


 I think it's easier to see them one at a time so here is the first page I made:


The background is a 12x12 sheet of Baja Breeze and the designer papers are from a new selection called Twitterpated - these are available from tomorrow in the new Summer Mini Catalogue! It's a very girlie paper selection but has a couple of sheets suitable for boy projects too! The title has been stamped with the Letter It alpha stamps and cut out with coloured brads between each letter. When Spark comes home each day he always asks 'how have my mini beasts been today?' The Pleated Pear Pizzaz ribbon is also new as is the cute 'lil Twitterpated button.The other new product I've used is one of the Framelits dies to create a lift up flap. Here's the outside:


I folded a piece of the designer paper and cut so the fold was inside the die at the top. The dinosaurs or dinoroars have been stamped in Basic Gray Ink and coloured with coordinating inks using an Aqua Brush. The grass was cut by hand. Here's the inside:


I used a smaller framelit die to create a white space for journalling. Here's the next page:


I love these photos, we had a pop up play tent in the lounge filled with plastic balls and they went mad for it. Here's a close up of one of the cute dinosaurs:


Hope you can pop back tomorrow as I promise I have some FAB things to share with you!

Hugs
 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous pages and your boys are wee cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brill scrapbook pages. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x