Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

Stampin' Up! Pop Up Card Part Two

As promised today I have another version of the pop up card I showed you yesterday. If you love it, the tutorial is available now in my right side bar.

This one features my favourite products of the moment, Create a Cupcake and the Cupcake Builder Punch. I still can't believe they are only going to be available for another 3 days - sob! firstly, a glimpse at the inside. I've used sugary colours for this card to match with the recipe card index box I designed - the tutorial for that will be available in a couple of weeks, after the class.


I made use here of the chunky Lace Ribbon Border Punch. I don't use it as often as I should really. Again I kept the front of the card quite simple - can you spot another new product here?


Just check out and drool over this gorgeous pleated satin ribbon - you can order it in several colours from me on 1st May. Again I've used the large 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, as this is also going to be unavailable to order after Monday. Do you wanna see the inside then?


Mmm yummy! No way am I ever going to get rid of this stamp set or punch, it will live happily in my room of craft for a long time to come. I am going to be gutted not to showcase it on my blog over the coming months, but I'm sure I will have lots of new stash to show you instead!

Hugs
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. great ideas.
    Is there a pattern for cutting the inside portion of the pop up card?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the cupcake pop up card. I really would love to know how to make it. I have a few swaps I'm in and would love to send something so beautiful to them. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find the hot air balloons for the pop up card? Would love to make this card. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x