Pages

Saturday 28 April 2012

Stampin' Up! Simply Adorned

I lurve Saturday mornings. Especially when the mini beasts have stayed the night at their Grandparents and I get to sleep 'til 7am. Bliss. Bliss somewhat ruined as had to get up anyway as the plasterer was coming to do our hallway.

Anyhoo, I've been crafting whilst he did the plastering and here's what I came up with:


As I'm such a tidy crafter (not) I still had the hostess Sweet Treat Designer papers out and took inspiration from them again. I've made a necklace and bracelet jewellery set with the Simply Adorned product range. Can you believe these are only available until Monday in the Spring Mini Catalogue? Here's the necklace:


I couldn't get a decent shot of the Bevelled Charm so hope you get the idea. I stamped the heart from Perfect Postage and cut the centre out leaving a heart window. Glued behind this is a little scrap of the designer paper, mounted on Concord Crush paper from the same range and decorated with self adhesive Basic Rhinestones. I've added a knot of Elegant Eggplant Scallop Dots Ribbon and attached a Pink Crystal Bauble and a Trinket Crown:


I wish the Trinket Crowns were hanging around for a while longer - how perfect would they be on Jubilee projects? The Simply Adorned Chain comes in a beautiful gift box so I decorated it to match. I made use of the Postage Stamp Punch here too before it's no longer available. The matching bracelet was really simple to make. Just a Simply Adorned Bracelet with Baubles and Trinket Keys attached - so easy to do as they all have lobster clasps included. I decorated some smaller Bevelled Charms with designer papers.


Finally a cute gift card to match:


Hope this photo shows the bracelet off a little better. Well luckily for me I'm in the room of craft and Spark has just shut me in and taped around the outside of the door as he's sanding and painting. Oh the nightmare - I have to ask his permission to get out ha ha. I have coffee and chocolate and all my stash - why would I want to leave?

Hugs

 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Can you ask Spark to come and lock me in my room please lol.

    Love the Simply Adorned, need to get stocked up before it goes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous selection of projects. Love the postage stamp in the necklace. It looks fab! Has he let you out yet? x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x