Pages

Friday 13 April 2012

Stampin' Up! Aviary

If you liked the colour si used in the sneak peek of my next all day class yesterday, you'll probably like this card too!


I've used the same colours as they were out on my desk, Pool Party, Pretty in Pink, Wisteria Wonder and Crumb Cake. Not surprisingly I am running low on card stock in all these colours!

I've used the set Aviary for the bird cage, stamped on Whisper White card and cut out. The flowers have been stamped in the same colours inside the bird cage using one of the flowers from Itty Bitty Bits and punched flowers stuck on the outside using one of the Ittby bitty Punches


I popped the flowers on to my Mat Pack and pushed the centres to give them some dimension before sticking down with Glue Dots and finsihed with the smallest of the Self Adhesive Pearls.

The decorative strip is simply card punched with the Scallop Dotted Ribbon Border Punch and a sentiment from Oval All - one of the earlier sets I bought from Stampin' Up! 


Most of the time I look forward to the weekend so I can smuggle in some crafting, but this weekend I have to catch up on my paperwork and if I get 5 minutes to craft I'll be lucky! I might have to do some late night creating as I have laods of ideas buzzing round my head at the moment.

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x