Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Stampin' Up! Two Tags Bag and Tutorial

I set myself a bit of a challenge yesterday afternoon to design my self a new bag template. I got inspiration from my own hangbag and created this:


I've used Soft Suede and Very Vanilla along with the gorgeous Mocha Morning Designer Papers. It a great sized bag and will hold loads of C6 cards and envelopes or a fabulous gift maybe! I wanted to give it a designer feel so I created a label for the front.


It's my initials if it's not too obvious! And every designer bag needs tags and charms too:


It's about time I put some of those gorgeous Trinket Crowns from the Simply Adorned range to good use! Here are some more views of the bag:


If you'd like to have a go at making one of these gorgeous purse bags, the tutorial is now available in my right hand side bar.

Hugs
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Wow Victoria, this is gorgeous! It looks just like my Miche bag :) All those elegant touches and little details. Very designer! I love that it's large enough for regular sized cards. Hugs. Allie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great bag, perfect way to use those gorgeous papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bag, Victoria!! Love all the fabulous touches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bag Victoria. Love the colours and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa you set yourself a challenge!!!!!!!!! Efin nora wish I was that clever with setting challenges for myself. It's fab!!! Just remember friends NEED handbags too!!!! Hugs Zx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa you set yourself a challenge!!!!!!!!! Efin nora wish I was that clever with setting challenges for myself. It's fab!!! Just remember friends NEED handbags too!!!! Hugs Zx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning bag Victoria. Love the papers, colours, trinkets ....everything about it.
    Hope you're keepin well hunni.
    Hugs,
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you still have the tutorial for this bag? All I'm seeing is the bag itself and not the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x