Pages

Sunday 25 March 2012

Stampin' Up! Buttons

I've had a busy few days with a stall at a ladies pamper evening on Friday and again at a craft fair yesterday. Thought I'd share some of the new things I've beens selling. I've been having oodles of fun creating jewellery using Stampin' Up! buttons.


I made some bracelets but sold some before I took the photos! The bracelets are some I had in my stash from my jewellery making days but you can now buy Stampin' Up! Chain Bracelets - they are in the Simply Adorned Range in the Spring Mini Catalogue. Products in there are only available until the end of March so don't wait too long.


Stampin' Up! Buttons come in a range of colour collections that coordinate beautifully with all our other products too. Designs include large marbled buttons, double circle and small flowers. Best of all you get 72 in a really cute tub to store them in too, you can decorate the tub once you've used your buttons up.

I made some rings too:


If you wants to order some buttons, please contact me at bluejellystampin@sky.com to place your order, or if you want to buy some ready made jewellery, I can help you with that too.

Don't forget you have until this coming Saturday to take advantage of Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration promotion where you can choose yourself a FREE stamp set or paper from the brochure with every £45 you spend on product.

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. OMG Victoria, Love the button jewellery, but the rings would have to be my, hands down, favorite. They are so cute and I love all the colours. I love my SU buttons so much I can't bring myself to use them lol. But maybe I will now!!

    Couldn't leave without leaving a comment to let you know :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you share how you made the rings? I am a demo and think this is a great way to show off our products! (You can email me at triciasinkpaperglue@gmail.com).

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x