Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration 5 days left

Now I've been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for a few years now and every year once the Sale-a-Bration promotion comes to an end, I always get a customer who wants to order and get some of the sets that you can earn FREE during the promotion with every £45 product spend.

So, to take advantage of this fabulous offer and get yourself FREE stamp sets or designer papers, please contact me to place your order BEFORE Sunday!! You can pay by Credit or Debit card, cash, cheque or bank transfer. Obviously if you're paying by cheque, you need to order now to ensure your cheque clears in time.

Towards the end of Sale-A-Bration I try to post a project using more than one of the sets and this time I've used three:


I've used this years' In Colours - Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder and Island Indigo. I wante dto create cards that looked a it like postcards to show off one of the images from Fresh Vintage. I've stamped it on Whisper White card and punched out with the new Postage Stamp punch which is in the Spring Mini Catalogue.


I added a crown from Elementary Elegance above the sentiment - how perfect would this stamp be to create projects for the upcoming Silver Jubilee later this year? The main sentiment is from Outlined Occasions - I inked up the stamp with Versmark ink followed by the In Colour ink and then heat set using Clear Embossing Powder to give it a bit of definition. Finished off with the lush Ruffled Ribbons.

Of course Sale-A-Bration comiing to an end also means you don't have many days left to take advantage of the additional offer open to you if you decide to sign as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. If you join our team before 2pm Friday 30th March you can choose any stamp set from the Idea Book adn Catalogue for FREE up to the value of £44.95 (that's any set by the way!). You get that on top of the fabulous Starter Kit which costs just £119 for over £250 worth of product.

Join Team Jelly by Friday this week and you'll also receive the following goodies from me:


The photo above shows as example free stamp set that you'd get from Stampin' Up! in the Sale-a-bration offer. I also give you a shopper bag, samples of ink, card and markers along with designer paper swatches to help you kick start your journey as a demonstrator.


As a member of Team Jelly you'll also get project samples, a workshop idea sheet and a gorgeous clip on charm holder complete with it's first charm. Oh and some ribbon samples too. Not shown in the photo are marketing flyer examples I'll provide you with to personalise and promote your business and classes etc should you choose to take your career with Stampin' Up! to the next level.

Joining is really easy, first though it's best to have a chat with me so I can answer any questions you may have. You can order your Starter Kit this week, pay be credit card and have it delivered to your door ready to get starter over the Easter holidays! Visit my page Be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator to read more.

You can contact me on 07748 707845 or email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com.

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x