Pages

Thursday 8 March 2012

Stampin' Up! Everyday Enchantment Purse

So pleased so many of you are loving my new purse template. I've made up another one today using Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration Everyday Enchantment designer papers. You can get these papers for FREE with a Stampin' Up! order of £45 - but you need to hurry, this offer ends in 23 days on 31st March and then these lush papers will be gone forever.


I've teamed the designer papers up with Stampin' Up! Poppy Parade and Pool Party card. I love both of these colours and have to keep reordering!


I have to show a view from the side to enable you to see the lovely curved base of the purse.


Instead of using Antique Brads and a Trinket Crown charm, this time I've used Stampin' Up! In Colour Designer Printed Brads and the Vanilla Pearl Bauble from the Simply Adorned Range. Stampin' Up! have thought of everything for us here as the beautiful bauble features a lobster clasp so you can re-clip it to any item.


I've used the coordinating Sale-A-Bration stamp set Fresh Vintage and cut around some images before popping the brads through. I've used the larger image on the background for my label before overstamping in Poppy Parade with a letter from Broadsheet Alphabet.

If you would like to have a go at making this purse - the tutorial is available in PDF format via my right hand side bar.

Off now to make lunch, I have two boys harassing me for food as I type!

Hugs
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Hey Girl, How have you been? This is a fab design! Love that paper too!Awesome purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Stunner Victoria you clever girlie, I can't wait to get tommorrows class out the so I can get mine done too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool...wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh, me likey, me likey alot. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x