Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

Stampin' Up! Customer Thank You Cards

Ooh it's so very sunny here today after a very foggy start. So much so, I struggled to get decent photos as the sun was blinding me in the conservatory (now known as the furniture workspace but more about that another time!).

I've made up a batch of customer thank you cards:



The colours are Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade and Pool Party and the stamp sets are Aviary and Petite Pairs. Here's the card close up:


I've layered the card stock up and added a strip of Pool Party DSP down the side with a Melon Mambo punched Scallop Ribbon Border trim. I used to spend a fortune buying ready punched strips like this in the past! I've had to use the Stamp-Ma-Jig to make sure I lined up the birds, the cage and the stand - my free hand stamping leaves a lot to be desired! The sentiment from Petite Pairs is stamped on Whisper White card and punched out with the Small Oval Punch and layered on a Lucky Limeade 1" Circle.

I decorated the insides too:


Nothing very exciting but decorated none the less! I have a bit of a thing about seeing lots of things the same (I know some of you do too) so here's a photo to satisfy you:


To finish with - a quick reminder, I still have places available on my all day Spring Craft Event on Saturday 17th March in Nottingham. Just two days left to book your place - see details on this post HERE.

Hugs
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. WWO you have been busy Victoria
    Super bunch of cards
    mandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards vicky, id love to come to your class i just dont have the money right now :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Aviary, and these cards are adorable..especially love the fresh colour combo. I'm already worried about what I shall do when Pool Party goes (I know...sad!) lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh I got one of these today! It is even more lovely IRL.
    Thanks Victoria.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x