Pages

Monday 20 October 2014

Joining Scentsy in October

One day two posts - I know!

But this one is really good fun and tells you more about Scentsy Electric Warmers and how you can become a consultant too.

Scentsy

So what is Scentsy exactly? Check me out (actually don't - it's a bad photo) with some Scentsy goodies. We have a range of Electric Warmers, Fragrance Wax Bars, Buddies and bath and body products too.

Scentsy electric warmers are an alternative to candles. They use a heating element to slowly melt specially formulated wax, enhancing your home with more than 80 Scentsy fragrances safely, with no flame, smoke or soot.

Scentsy

You simply choose a warmer, plug it in, add a cube of wax and enjoy!

Scentsy
 

When I discovered Scentsy I also found I could still enjoy perfect scents in my home without having to think about my very mischievous twosome toppling over a candle or burning themselves. One less thing to worry about.

Being a Mum to two boys with a hubby who's an electrician and always coming home mucky, I do worry about how my house smells. I am always jealous of kids who walk by smelling of freshly washed linen and don't get why I can't get my kids to smell like that.

Luckily for me - my house does smell like that, people often pop round and ask how I get my washing to smell so fresh. Well my secret is a Scentsy warmer in my hallway filling my home with the fragrance of white florals, a touch of spring - the scent of fresh laundry. OK so it's a Scentsy Clean Breeze wax bar but they don't have to know that do they? Or do they?

Scentsy

Having a 'job' I can do in my own time, working the hours I want to work around my family is just perfect. My friends and family instantly loved the Scentsy range too and are fast becoming my best customers (as well as myself of course).


If you're looking for something NEW you can do to fit in with your life and your needs, why not drop me a line and we can have a no pressure chat about you becoming a Scentsy Consultant too?
 
 I have my own sewing business as well as running a household and being 'Mum' and if I can do it - anyone can.
 
There's no better time to enrol as a Scentsy consultant than October. The perks are too good to miss and at just £94 including postage it's amazing.
 
Scentsy


In your Rocktober Starter Kit worth £230 you'll find everything you need to kick start your Scentsy business including a premium warmer, wax party testers, wax bars, bath and body products, catalogues, order forms, business kit 

PLUS during Rocktober:
 
As well as your standard starter kit you'll receive an additional 30 mini party testers PLUS a Scentsy family store promotional bag. The mini testers will help you on your way to handing out basket parties and the bag is just perfect for that!
 
If you fancy an extra pay day or two before Christmas, drop me an email at:
 
bluejellystampin@sky.com
 
or hurry over to my website to find out more and join in the fun:
 

Don't worry - clicking the link won't instantly lead you to enrolling - you can read through all the information first!

Hugs
Victoria
xxx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x