Woo-hoo it's here = the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue
Every order of £30 or more placed with me this month will get you a FREE copy of the catalogue with your order. Alternatively, book a Stampin' Up! party with me during July and get one for free that way too, it's packed full of yummy goodness and you can see it all in my Stampin' Up! Shop and download the PDF version of the catalogue whilst you're there - bonus!
So last week I showed you how to make this card with photo steps:
I promised you a video tutorial when the new Stampin' Up! catalogue launched and so here it is:
I LOVE our new Blendabilities pens.
They have a brush end and a fine end too and they are just awesome. These exclusive, alcohol-based marker sets come in a 3-pack of light, medium and dark shades (of the same colour), and provide your projects a more saturated look with blended colours. I recommend using Stampin' Up! Whisper White Card stock with your Stampin' Up! Blendabilities, but choosing any one of our card stocks will add a unique look to your project.
Available Products starting July 1:
- Cherry Cobbler (Item 130995 - 13,95 €/£10.95)
- Coastal Cabana (Item 131000 - 13,95 €/£10.95)
- Daffodil Delight (Item 130998 - 13,95 €/£10.95)
- Old Olive (Item 130999 - 13,95 €/£10.95)
- Pumpkin Pie (Item 130997 - 13,95 €/£10.95)
- Rich Razzleberry (Item 131003 - 13,95 €/£10.95)
- Skin Tone Assortment (Item 129370 - 27,95 €/£20.95)
- Memento Ink Pad (Item 132708 - 6,95 €/£5.50)
- Memento Ink Refill (Item 133456 - 5,95 €/£4.50)
- Colour Lifter (Item 129369 - 5,95 €/£4.50)
Remaining 6 colours will be available August 1, 2014
- Night of Navy (Item 131001 - 13,95 €/£10.95)
- Wisteria Wonder (Item 131002 - 13,95 €/£10.95)
- Calypso Coral (Item 130996 - 13,95 €/£10.95)
- Melon Mambo (Item 130994 - 13,95 €/£10.95)
- Crumb Cake (Item 131004 - 13,95 €/£10.95)
- Smokey Slate (Item 131005 - 13,95 €/£10.95)
What Sets Them Apart:
- The Stampin' Up! rectangular barrel keeps your markers from rolling away!
- Flat storage helps to maintain the life of each marker.
- Each marker comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine.
- Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray.
- Colour coded caps.
- Stampin' Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with our card stock, and can be used with transparent sheets