Pages

Friday 27 June 2014

Stampin' Up! Blendabilities and ahem Christmas!

Good morning - as predicted it's raining. Still my boys school are the eternal optimists and have said they will make a decision about sports day going ahead or not this afternoon at Midday. I can predict it for them, it's going to be postponed. If I'm wrong I'll be doing a mercy dash at around 1pm to take the boys trainers in and feeling a bit silly.

Right then onto the crafting, again I make no apology for my creation using the same  colours as my last couple of posts. I'm tidying them away today so if you love them - sorry they're taking a break. Here's what I made:

Stampin_Up

The card base is Coastal Cabana with a layer of my best friend Crumb Cake. I stamped the pattern from World Treasures in Versamark ink then heat embossed with Pool Party Embossing Powder.

The peacock was stamped with the soon to be available Memento ink and coloured with our fab Blendabilities Pens which you won't have to wait too much longer to get your mitts on! I added a few Candy Dots in matching colours to finish off. 

Stampin_Up

Now if you're offended by the mere mention of Christmas as this time of year I don't mind if you finish your reading here. But for those of you who like to get your Christmas crafting done early, I should let you know that some one the carry over products from the last Stampin' Up! Autumn Winter Seasonal catalogue are still available for you to order until 27th of August.

You can see them all by clicking on this link
They are all available to purchase in my Stampin' Up! Shop

Whilst you're there please remember there are literally only a few days left of the Stampin' Up! Retiring products from the current catalogue and they really won't be available to you after the end of the month.

I'm off to clear my desk now, I've been creating so much I can't see my work top - oops!

Hugs
Victoria
xxx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This peacock is so beautiful colored with the Blendabilities! Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x