Pages

Thursday 10 July 2014

Stampin' Up! Blendabilities Spot the Mistake!

Good morning - or evening if you're tuning in late!

It's a gorgeous sunny day here in Nottingham, my chores are done for the day, I've made a card and only when i came to blog it did I have a proper 'doh' moment as I have made a whopper of a mistake on my card. Want to see if you can spot it before I tell you?

Stampin_Up_Nottingham

Have you sussed me out? Whilst you're still pondering if you haven't I'll tell you about the card. I KNOW - I'm so irritating aren't I?

I started with a base card in Rich Razzleberry and added a layer in Whisper White with the corners rounded off. The cute lil' birdie is from one of our new Stampin' Up! hostess exclusive sets 'Hello Love'. the dotted line is from Day to Day - I like to mix it up a bit. So all stamped in Black Memento Ink and shaded in with our fabby dabby new Blendabilities pens. 

Feeling pleased with myself, Jelly uploaded the photos and...there's the numpty moment!
 I've shaded the upside down birdie with the light spot from the wrong side!!!! Not so smug now eh Jelly?

Ah well, just goes to show we all make mistakes!

hugs
Victoria
xx


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, don't agree! Fab card but just because he's hanging down rather than standing up doesn't mean the shadow will be reversed too. Light from the right, shadow on the left. Card ig good as is!xxs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x