Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Stampin' Up! Papillon Potpourri meets Paper Doillies

Evening. Hope you're all having a fun Friday?
Earlier on I shared a look at some cards I was working on and now I'm showing you the finished cards. I've made 20 in total. Here is the Pool Party version.

Stampin_Up

I stamped the background in Crumb Cake ink using Papillon Potpourri and a sentiment from A Word For You. I've sewn on the Paper Dollie and die cut a banner using Hearts a Flutter Framelits.

Stampin_Up

I've punched the butterflies using Elegant and Itty Butterfly Punches from More Amore Designer Papers - these are in the Stampin' Up! Spring Seasonal Catalogue.

Stampin_Up

To finish I've popped a Neutrals Flower Button. I've been on a right craft a thon this week and have oodles of creations to share with you over the next few days.

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Victoria, love the colours and the pretty designs with the doilies :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for popping over to my blog hun :o) Love these cards - fab colours and design, love the stamps you've used. Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x