Pages

Saturday 6 April 2013

Stampin' Up! That's The Ticket

Boy oh boy are we have tinterweb issues today. The Spark is again on the phone to Sky trying to sort it out. Our Internet speed appears to be powered by rubber band currently rather than the 20MB download speed we pay for. Tuts!

Anyhoo, here's a card I made last week. I cased it from one made by Dawn Olchefske and it's the one featured in my blog header too.

Stampin_Up

I've used the Honeycomb Embossing Folder on Core'dinations Pool Party Card and given it a light sanding with our new Stampin' Up! Stampin' Sanding System. I've used quite a mix of products including elements from the Artisan Embellishments Kit and the Hearts a Flutter stamp set and coordinating Framelits.

Stampin_Up

I love the vintage flower, it's just cut from the roll of Flower Trim - you get 1.8 metres which I promise you is an awful lot of flowers for you money.

Just found out we can't get our Internet fixed for a couple of days now so I'm going to have to put up with slow for now. Here's to faster and better!

Hugs

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x