Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

Stampin' Up! Layered Labels

Oooh I can hardly keep my eyes open. We took Zac out for the first time today - to a country park with a picnic as thought if he is still infectious - we could keep him away from other kids. He's fast asleep on the sofa now bless him and I'm considering joining him! So a couple of congratulations cards today for you:

Stampin_Up

I've used Bashful Blue card for the base (it's retiring so if you love it you'll need to order some before it sells out!) layered with Elegant Eggplant which I popped through the Big Shot with the Honeycomb Embossing Folder. the sentiment is from Layered Labels and die cut with the coordinating Apothecary Accents Framelits.

I've decorated the cards with Gumball Green Stitched Ribbon and some gorgeous Brights Glimmer Brads, so sparkly and just lush.

stampin_up

And here are my boys enjoying themselves at Rufford Park today:


Righto, I'm off for a spot of sofa loafing!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x