Pages

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Stampin' Up! Jubilee not as planned

Ooh - I went missing for a day. I hadn't planned to but we got a slightly unplanned visit from my Brother, his girlfriend and my Nephew yesterday and I forgot to blog in the excitement! So, continuing my Jubilee theme, this is a card I made for a friend's Mum. I thought it was very convenient that she is celebrating her 60th Birthday today and made a Jubilee themed card for the occasion:


It's a 5" square card and fits perfectly inside one of Stampin' Up! Medium Whisper White Envelopes. They come in packs of 20 and are the same lovely smooth quality as our Whisper White card - perfect for stamping on. My card base is Wisteria Wonder teamed up with Pool Party and Pretty in Pink. The stripe paper is from the Subtles Designer Stack and the gorgeous embossed Wisteria Wonder polka dot paper is from Sweet Shop in the Summer Mini. The numbers are from Number It, the crown from Artistic Etchings and the birthday sentiment from Party This Way.


I was hoping this photo would show the raised dots on the Designer Papers but it's not very clear.


As well as stamping a crown on the envelope, I decorated the inside of the card too. Again with a crown and a sentiment from the exclusive hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes.

Happy Jubilee!
Hugs

 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x