Pages

Thursday 5 January 2012

We Have A Spring Mini!


Happy Belated New Year Wishes to you all. We went away to stay with my parents in Spain for Christmas so I'm on a mission now to get back into the swing of things. That starts with me saying how excited I am to tell you we have a fabulous NEW Spring Mini Catalogue and it is packed full of gorgeous new products and a new range too! Here's a clue for you:


Yes that's right we have a range of jewellery making products in our new 'Simply Adorned Range'. I've had a bit of a play and here is my first creation.


The range so far includes a chain and a bracelet and here I've used the chain. The adorned products are fabulous as they allow you to personalise bracelets and necklaces in your own style to coordinate with your outfits and you can make as many inserts as you like. I made this one to go with an outfit I wore to my team Christmas party. I love how you can attach the Pink Crystal Bauble where you like as it's on a lobster clasp. Even the fastening and the little charm are cute and the charm says Stampin' Up! on the reverse.



I've created the insert for this Bevelled Glass Front Charm using Pretty in Pink, Melom Mambo, Elegant Eggplant and Regal Rose. The images are stamped from one of the new sets 'Simply Adorned' which of course has been designed to complement the jewellery range. I also punched some flowers using the Itty Bitty Punch and added some Basic Rhinestones too. you can just about see one of the Trinket Key Charms to the top right. It would be rude not to decorate the reverse too:


The range of Simply Adorned products come in beautiful gift boxes so they are perfect for giving as gifts too. You can see the matching bracelet I made below.


And here is a view of the charm empty so you can see how it looks opened up. It has a really secure clasp:


It's just so pretty. I'll be adding a link to the mini catalogue in my side bar very shortly. If you'd like a paper copy, please drop me an email.

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Victoria, hope you had a fab time in Spain (very jealous!) & wishing you all the best for 2012 xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x