Pages

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Sale-A-Bration 2012 and a new career

Oooooooooooooh-eeeeeee, Sale-A-Bration is here!!!! We're later with it this year, but that's OK as it the promotion runs all the way through to 31st March 2012 - yipeee!!!!


I'll be sharing with you the fabulous stamp sets and papers you could earn for FREE over the next few days. They are so delish. So what does Sale-A-Bration mean for you?


Let's start with anyone who orders between now and 31st March - that includes members of my virtual clubs too. You can choose a FREE stamp set or set of Designer papers from the Sale-A-Bration menu for EVERY £45 you spend! There are NO LIMITS to the quantity of freebies you can get your mitts on - how amazing is that?


In addition to the offer for customers, hostesses of their own Stampin' Up! party (and the monthly hostesses in my virtual clubs) can cross their fingers and hope that the party guests spend £300 or more between them. Not only will this mean happy guests as they'll hopefully have a FREE stamp set for spending £45, but a very happy hostess too as she will get a FREE stamp set or packet of Designer Papers if the party order reaches £300.


Want to turn your hobby or love of craft into a career? When you join my wonderful team of Jelly Stampers during the Sale-A-Bration promotion, you get extras too! You can choose ANY stamp set to the value of £44.95 (that's any set by the way!) from the current Idea Book and Catalogue or Spring Mini for FREE!

I also reward all my new Jelly Stampers with a special business kit too:


I'll provide you with some key tools to kick start your own business including samples of patterned papers, card, inks and Markers. PLUS the first FIVE demonstrators to join my team during Sale-A-Bration will receive an exclusive Stampin' Up! Shopping bag. (picture includes an example of a free stamp set you could choose during the promotion).

As well as all that, everyone who joins my team will receive:


A selection of card samples to showcase a variety of techniques and products, a ribbon sampler and a worksheet to help you plan and run yoru very first home party. Of course you'll want something special to feel part of Team Jelly so I'll give you a gift of a handbag / keyring charm along with a Blue Jelly Charm Bead. Another important business tool I will provide you with are some marketing tools, including flyers, posters and letter templates for you to personalise to suit your business.

So if you would love to join our team of Jelly Stampers, please email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com or give me a call on 07748 707845 - you can always text if you're shy!

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x