So I have used the Engraved Greetings Happy Birthday stamp which I decided would be enough for this challenge on it's own. First I stamped in Versamark on to Tempting Turquoise card and embossed with black embossing powder. Next the Melon Mambo card made in the same way with white embossing powder. For my third card I used Versamark on the stamp and then half Tempting Turquoise, half Melon Mambo and embossed with clear powder. Here's the turquoise one with a couple of self adhesive rhinestone gems for that finishing touch!
- Versamark and chalk - messy and not neat enough for me
- Versamark, whisper white and tempting turquoise - just looked white!
- Versamark, heat and stick powder, blue glitter - image not clearly defined
- Mixing Whisper White reinker with turquoise reinker, daubing onto stamp - nope, didn't work either
- Stamping Whisper White. Drying. Waiting. Carefullt lining up Stamp-ma-jig and over stamping in Turquoise - looked gray
- Rumaged through my none SU stash to find my cosmic shimmer embossing powder that I knew would do the job only to find I no longer own them!
- Gave up!