Pages

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Double trouble

Still feeling rhubard today so in a vain attempt to make me feel healthy I cleaned off my juicer and made myself a fresh apple and grape juice, plus I've bought some seabass for dinner tonight. Just need to figure out how to cook it! So still not in the right place to get crafting here's another of my makes from the weekend:


See I've even thrown in a bit of stamping on this too! I've used Melon Mambo card for my base (it's a 5" square card) and layered with Basic Black and then a layer of Pink Pirouette which has been embossed in the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. The larger flowe is die cut using the Fun Flowers die, layered up with a black circle using the 1 3/4" punch and then a stamped image from Just Believe punched out using the 1 3/8" circle punch. The yummy, yummy foliage is die cut using the Little Leaves Sizzlits die. I've layered it all up on dimensionals so will need to make a box to post this one in:


I've not shared any photos of the monkeys for a couple of days so here they are yesterday out in and on the buggy with Granny:


Why walk when you can climb on top? Time to sell the double buggy!!

Hugs

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Victoria. What little cuties your boys are and yes, typical man doing things the easy way when Granny's doing all the hard work. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Victoria and a fab photo of the boys...lokks like they are having lots of fun with Granny...hope you feel better soon hun :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card V xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jelly, love, love, love this. Fab colour combo. Yummy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card is gorgeous Victoria so pretty and very classy ....bit like you darling !!! he he
    Love that happy smiley photo , looks like they had fun
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x