Pages

Thursday 16 January 2014

Stampin' Up! Simply Sent Snowflake Season Mini Album

When is a Christmas snowflake not a Christmas snowflake? When Jelly gets out her Stampin' up! Simply Sent Snowflake Season Kit and turns it into a mini album instead!

Stampin_Up

So in the Stampin' Up! Simply Sent Kit you get 10 postcards with pop out glittered snowflakes, 10 spotty envelopes, 10 smaller elements and 10 pre cut pieces of Bakers Twine. I toyed with the idea of sending snowflakes through the post at Christmas but never got around to it. Now I have a thing about not using stash I've bought, it really annoys me so today I set about deciding how to use this kit and an album came to mind after our trip to Sherwood Pines at the weekend. I took around 60 photos and I've been itching to get back into scrapbooking - so here it is. 

The next collage shows you a few different angles of the album, including the use of the snowflake to bind it and the smaller elements as page tabs. The album itself is made up using the envelopes. I added Bermuda Bay and Silver Ribbons and a Frosted Finishes Embellishment on the spine. I also made use of the Around the World stamp set too.

Stampin_Up

Inside each envelope is a pull out tab with one of the postcards, minus the snowflake as a photo frame:

Stampin_Up

And here are my six double pages. You can see I've used a few of the snowflakes!

Stampin_Up

Finally here are a few close up shots of some of the detail. 

Stampin_Up

The Simply Sent Snowflake Season Kit is available in the Autumn Winter Seasonal Catalogue until 1st February. You can see it and all the other goodies included at my online shop HERE.

Yes - the tutorial will be available later this week in my right hand side bar!

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x