Pages

Saturday 25 January 2014

Stampin' Up! Purse

Well hello - I've had a nightmare few days with issues with the builders we are using at home but I have found on many occasion's an escape to the room of craft fixes all and calms me down. Yesterday was no exception and I decided to revamp an old project with new products:

Stampin_Up

 It's my Two Tags Purse but as t he tags dies have retired I've switched them in favour of newer dies. What do you think? Gold is the new black right? Want some close ups?

Stampin_Up_Nottingham

Don't panic you'll be able to get your crafty mitts on all these delicious new products early next week. From Gold Sequin Thread to Gold Embossed Vellum - bet you can't wait eh?

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

If you want to be amongst the first to buy these and other fabulous products in the new Stampin' Up! seasonal catalogue, you can do so by visiting my Stampin' Up! Shop online.

 I'm open 24/7 so you don't have to wait for a certain time to shop and nor do you have to form an orderly queue behind other new product hungry crafters. My door is always open. Plus you can shop late at night when your partner isn't looking, always a bonus.

Did I mention you might want to spend £45 each time you order from Tuesday too? Why it's the start of Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration promotion where every £45 spend on products = FREEBIES! This year there are even more to choose from, we're spoiling you!

If you love this bag the tutorial is available as an instant download in my right side bar, you just need to switch the two tags dies for other dies, or use the Two Tags Dies if you still have them.

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Dear Victoria,
    what a great purse! I love the gold and the glimmer and glitter. Really beautiful.
    Greetings sandra from germany

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x