Pages

Saturday 18 January 2014

Stampin' Up! Simply Celebrate Sneak Peek

Jelly's at it again teasing you with sneak peek projects using products you can't order yet - but you only have a little while left to wait!

I got so many compliments for the silver card I made this week so have made a gold one for you today:

Stampin_Up

I had fun creating this one, especially as I get to share a few tips with you. Plus I'm in a proper good mood - in the Room of Craft getting into my crafting groove listening to The Cure Greatest Hits!

So - what's going on with this card then? I've used Brushed Gold Card for my base (5" square by the way). Topped with a layer of soon to be available Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum. Don't you just love Stampin' Up!

Hands up if here in the UK you wondered how to use the 'Thankful' die in the Expressions Thinlits Die set? Not a phrase we use a lot on cards, so here's your answer - chop the 'ful' off as shown in the photo below. LOVE the Gold Foil Sheets.

Stampin_Up

Hmm what else can I tell you? No we've not started doing golden adhesive gems, you just need to colour our existing ones with a yellow sharpie or other permanent pen. Other upcoming products I've used include Gold Sequin Trim, Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape and the fabulous stamp set Simply Celebrate. I was so lucky to win this on prize patrol at Stampin' Up! convention in November. i've created my tag again this time using a die from Chalk Talk and only popping the top of the tag through the cutting part of the die.

Now you've seen all that do you have a wish list as long as your arm? Watch this space for news of my soon to begin never ending craft party!!!

You might want to pop by tomorrow as I'll have a FREE tutorial available for you.

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x