Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

Stampin' Up! Pop Up Posies Does Easter

We still have snow in Nottingham - how about you? Still the Mini Beasts break up from school and nursery today and Zac asked me to make some gifts for their teachers. So I did:

Stampin_Up

I got these cute bunny chocolate lollipops from Thornton's and somehow the little lemonade chocolate bubbles fell into my basket too. Zac and I enjoyed tasting a few of them - well you have to make sure the popping candy works eh?

Stampin_Up

The box lids and bases have been made using the embossed labels out of the Stampin' Up! Pop Up Posies Kit - it's in the Spring / Summer Seasonal Catalogue. So easy to make, just score from the pointy corners and fold. I've used Window Sheets to make the box and backed with So Saffron Designer Paper from the Subtles Stack. I sat the bunnies in one of the mini paper cases, also included in the kit.

Stampin_Up

The sentiment is from Delightful Dozen, I don't really have need for a specific Easter stamp set so this is fab as it has 12 different occasion sentiments in. The Calypso Coral and Pool Party flowers are held together by the beautiful fabric covered brads. These pieces all come in the kit so no die cutting or punching needed!

Stampin_Up

The teachers all loved them and the cards Zac made them too - I didn't get chance to photograph them which is a shame, they were all made using retired stickers etc from Stampin' Up! Simply Scrappin' Kits.

Here's to a chocolate filled weekend!

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. These are simply delightful!! So creative, I love how you used all the pieces in the Posies Kit. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x