Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Stampin' Up! Last 2 days to Sale-a-Brate with me

So - it's week three and Jelly pretty much hasn't left the house due to the mini beasts having a variety of lurgies - the latest being Chicken Pox. 

Well, I managed to escape the house on Saturday evening to visit Sarah and all her lovely friends at her Stampin' Up! party and this is the Make and Take I demonstrated for Sarah and her guests to create:

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

 We used Crumb Cake Card for the bade and then a strip of Sycamore Street Designer Paper. This is a Sale-a-bration exclusive product and you can only get it with a spend of £45 on Stampin' Up! product BEFORE close of business tomorrow and then it will be gone .........forever!!!

Next we added a length of Indigo Island Satin Ribbon (also a sale-a-bration item) and die cut ovals with Oval Famelits in Island Indigo and Whisper White Card.

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

We made an ink pad with a few baby wipes and re-inkers in Island Indigo, Summer Star Fruit and Pool Party and used the Sale-a-bration stamp set Bloomin' Marvelous to decorate the white oval before sticking them down. Then we got all glimmery and shiny and pretty by spritzing our creations using Smooch Spritz in Vanilla Shimmer. Great fun! 

Here are a few photos from the party:

Join_Stampin_Up

It's not too late to order from me and earn FREE Stampin' Up! sale-a-bration products, just email me at 
bluejellystampin@sky.com
 or give me a call on
 07748 707845
 to place your order. Don't miss out!

PLUS - if you are on Facebook, I am having an 
online Stampin' Up! party tonight at 8pm 
and you can join that to take advantage of a special party offer I have for you too.

Stampin_Up

 Just visit my Facebook page HERE and click on my events tab and join the party! You need to register before 7.45pm this evening as I'll need to add you to the party group! Excited? I am - also laughing so much from planning some party games for it too!

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x