Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

Sticky Post - Please scroll down for daily updates xx

It's my favourite time of the Stampin' Up! year.....

Stampin_Up

It's our best promotion and absolutely EVERYONE can take the opportunity to benefit from FREE products.

Bigger and better than ever before, this year you can choose from 17 products!! Enough to make Jelly wobble.

So, to get your mitts on some freebies, for every £45 you spend on Stampin' Up! products with me, you can choose one for free, no limits. Here are your choices:

Stampin_Up

Stampin_Up

Stampin_up

Stampin_Up

Stampin_Up

Stampin_Up

I'll be adding a page to my blog with lots more detail on the promotion as there are lots of ways you can earn these products. 

If you'd like a copy of the brochure, please email me with your address to bluejellystampin@sky.com and I can pop one in the post to you.

Meanwhile, please visit my Facebook page at  www.facebook.com/bluejellystampinupdemonstrator
as I am putting lots of ideas and inspiration on there for you.

Hugs
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x