Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Oh my flippin' word -  Stampin' Up! have just launched a brand new, lower priced Starter Kit available from TODAY. Now that I've picked my jaw up from the floor I can share it with you. The new Starter Kit is priced at £99 which to start a long term hobby or a business is just so amazing. 

The best bit is you get to choose everything yourself (to the value of £130) PLUS you get a business kit from Stampin' Up! included worth £45. Want FREE shipping with that? You've got it!

Want more? Join our team of Jelly Stampers during May and you will receive a FREE ticket to our Stampin' Up! 2012 Convention in Mainz, Germany in November! Convention tickets are priced at £149 so that's a huge saving, you'll only need to cover the cost of your travel and accommodation.

Joining is so easy, just give me a call on 07748 707845 or email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com for a friendly chat, then take the forms and enjoy customising your new kit from the main and or mini catalogues! That's the sort of form filling we like to do!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x