Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2011

A Wedding

One of the teachers at Zac's pre-school asked me if I'd make her a wedding guest book and matching card for a friend of hers who is getting married soon. Happy to help:


The book itself isn't Stampin' Up! it's a white linen one I had already. I've decorated it using Daffodil Delight and Whisper White card along with patterned paper from Greenhouse Gala. The sentiments are printed on the PC directly on to Whisper White card and wrapped with Daffodil Delight Satin Ribbon. My first ever attemp at makin a 3-D lili. Luckily my downline Tracy had shown me how to make them or I'd have been stuck! I made a box for the card as it's about 4cm high so needed a box to keep it safe. the inside of the card and box are decorated too but I forgot to take a photo.

Got to dash as my friend is here to cut my hair now!

Hugs
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful set Victoria and the colours are so pretty. Bet they love it!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bright set Victoria, I hope the teacher liked the gift for her friend.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is a gorgeous set Victoria.. stunning. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning - love the colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh you are clever, these are amazing.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning. The 3D flower looks fab. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x