Pages

Friday 15 July 2011

Big Birthday coming up

Nope not mine! My Step Mum will be celebrating her 70th later this year and I was chuffed she asked me to make the invites. Now that they've been sent out I can share them with you:


I used a combination of Whisper White and Daffodil Delight with the matching satin ribbon of course. The Schoolbook Serif '70' has been stamped with Versamark ink and then heat embossed with gold powder, as has the sentiment from the mini hostess set Something to Celebrate. I embossed the Whisper White card layer with the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder. I also did the insert and the envelopes to match too.

I used the Basic Pearls in the centre of the bows, but first I went over them whilst they were on the sheet with the Versamark pen and then coated with gold embossing powder and heated them up. I was amazed the pearls kept their sticky and one of the sticky fired back at me!

Here's a close up:


Didn't think I was going to be able to post this today, me and Blogger are going to fall out soon. Have a fabby project to share with you tomorrow!

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. They are FAB Victoria, so striking

    mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. as usual fab works of art. i have an award for you on my blog hunni
    love sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x