Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Baaaaaarmy

Now then this is not my usual thing at all (having a bit of that recently what with making a Thomas the Tank Engine card too!). I recently had a stall at my sons pre-school sellin a few hand made bits and bobs. One of the teachers bought a stack of stuff and then asked me if I could make a notepad and pen set with a  sheep on it. I said yes without really thinking what I could do and basically went home and had a little panic! After some time and lots of loking at punch art done by others I came up with this:


I had an image in my head of a sheep jumping over a gate and this turned out to be a bit of fun to make! I used the Scallop Circle punch for the body, the owl punch for the face (with the owls feet snipped off - ouch). The ears / horns are made using the five petal flower punch and the legs with the word window punch. You can see I've used other punches too for the wool above the face and the flower in it's mouth.

A bit of fun anyway!
Hugs
Pin It

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x