Pages

Thursday 15 October 2015

Pop Up desk Tidy Bins

Blimey I've been so busy sewing and having fun with the family that I've not been here in a while, nice to see you again.

It's a busy time of year for me with lots of craft fairs and events so it's been heads down - needle at the ready for a while now and will continue that way into the festive season - LOVE IT!!!
Also been spending all my spare time with the boys and family, it's been / is such a blast.

One of my most popular makes at the moment are these cute fabric pop up bins or desk tidy things. I'm not sure they have a specific name. So glad to be typing that and not saying it - FACT ABOUT ME: I can't say 'specific' properly, it always comes out as 'pacific' as in the Ocean rather than the sound I made in my head before engaging my mouth. How odd is that? Is it just me or are there words your mouth stumbles over too?

Anyway, I digress, back to the sewing. Do you want to see? These are some I posted out this week:

Fabric_Pop_Up_Bin_Desk_Tidy_1

They are so cute. Here's a close up of the floral taupe ones:

Fabric_Pop_Up_Bin_Desk_Tidy_1

Same fabric in a different colour way:

Fabric_Pop_Up_Bin_Desk_Tidy_1

I adore this super cute fabric with birds and flowers on.

Fabric_Pop_Up_Bin_Desk_Tidy_1

I'm in the process of making some with very cute tress on and have requests for owls, giraffes and elephants too - whatever floats your boat, I can most likely fulfil it.

These are just £6.50 each plus postage (UK only). If you'd like to order you can pop over to my 


or email me at:

bluejellystampin@sky.com

I do have an on line store in the making - it's very much work in progress at the moment and something I intend to launch as soon as possible.

Victoria
xxx



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x