Pages

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Fabric Make your Own Owl Kits

Ooh it's an exciting feeling being able to blog about all different sorts of topics and not just Stampin' Up! It really makes me think about what to pop in a blog post and what not to. I hope I'm going in the right direction with it - maybe you could tell me what you think as I'd love some feedback.

If you don't know, I've got a bit of a passion for sewing and I do make lots of fabric goodies to sell at fairs and so on. I got asked a LOT if I would make kits. I asked what sort of kits and can share with you today my first one - it's a kit to make your own fabric owl. Here's what the kits look like packaged up:

Make_Your_Own

The little fella at the front is the one the kit enables you to make either using a sewing machine or sewing by hand. Almost everything you need is provided in the kit:

Make_Your_Own

They are really good fun and are proving to be very popular too. I sell them at £8.95 plus post and packaging, if you'd like to order one please leave me a comment or email me at  

bluejellystampin@sky.com

I love this next photo, a while back I had a stall at a market in Nottingham's Market Square, it was my first time selling these kits and one of the lovely ladies who bought one later emailed me this:

Make_Your_Own

Gaynor bought the kit for her son and he called it 'Mr Poochie' and said he loved the crazy eyes! I love how he turned out too. I'm working on some other kits right now too, so watch this space.

hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x