Pages

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Stampin' Up! Owl Punch Notebooks

I promise one day this week I will blog something that doesn't have an owl in the design - or at least I promise to try!

To be fair it's half term here so I can't really craft this week, more about spending time with my fabulous boys and they have a play date arriving any minute now so I'm typing this up fast!

I made these decorated notebook a few weeks ago for a local craft fair, they are in their cello bags so I hope you can see the detail OK:

Stampin_Up

I used a mix of colours from scraps of left over Designer Papers and of course the beautiful Hardwood background stamp. I knew as soon as I saw it in the Stampin' Up! catalogue I would be getting lots of use out of it.

Stampin_Up

I used the Banner punch to make my bunting and yes, yes of course the Owl Builder Punch!
I've been asked for tutorials on a few of my latest makes so please watch this space over the next few days as I will be making them available.

Hugs
Victoria
x

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x