Pages

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Stampin' Up! using up the old stash

Ha - bet you thought I'd disappeared didn't you? Nope just being playing nurse Rogers again. This time to Zac who came down with slapped cheek syndrome (Parvo Virus). We first thought he may have scarlet fever as it's doing the rounds here but after a few phone calls over the weekend and then a trip to our GP, his diagnosis was confirmed. I never knew slapped cheek meant a rash over most of the body, but he's doing much better and has returned to school today - hopefully he'll last the day!

So today I'm going to share with you some magnets I made for a shelf I have in our local craft shop. they feature the Owl Builder Punch and the design is courtesy of my friend Jo.

I've used up lots of retired Stampin' Up! papers here as I like to put my stash to good use. 

Stampin_Up

I made the tags using our fabulous new Tag Topper Punches, LOVE them.

Fingers crossed I get a bit of me time to do some crafty catching up now.
Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Every single owl looks so beautiful...what a cute idea!
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, do you mind if I case your cute little owls for some swaps? Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. not at all - not my design though, they are designed by Jo Dumbleton - Stampin' n stuff blog xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x