Pages

Monday 3 March 2014

Stampin' Up! Hip Hip Hooray

Wow - when Stampin' Up! do a kit, they really do a perfect kit. I have to say I'm a huge fan of kits now and this one is THE best value for money I have seen so far.

Stampin_Up

In the kit you get an amazing:
  1. 20 card blanks
  2. 20 envelopes
  3. Self adhesive die cut embellishments
  4. Clips
  5. Twine
  6. Three piece stamp set Hip Hip Hooray
  7. Basic Gray ink spot
  8. Clear mount block
  9. Stampin' Dimensionals
AND you also get a full colour photo brochure with 20 card designs in so you don't even have to design anything yourself. Loads of stuff, you don't need a single thing to add to this kit, it really is all included. I know - it's going to be expensive right?

 Nope it's £17.95

Stampin_Up

Want to see some card designs to inspire you?

Stampin_Up

I've a new Virtual Party Club starting this month so this could be your first order! If you can't wait and want it right now, please visit my Stampin' Up! shop.

How exciting - can't wait to get mine now.

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x