Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Stampin' Up! Single Stamps - The christmas Collection

I often get asked why Stampin' Up! don't sell many single stamps. There are a few to choose from in our annual catalogue but now we have a new collection available from now until 31st Jan 2014 - you might want to get them before then though! Here they are:

Stampin_Up

 If you click on the image it will take you to my online shop where you can buy these. You might want to take a look at the Clear Mount Blocks too as you'll need the right sized block to use these clear mount stamps - oh and did you know we do coordinating punches and dies for many of these stamps too? It says under each stamp what products coordiante so don't worry about having to choose the right product - it's all done for you.

Of course you can order by phone, email and in person too! Why not book yourself a crafty night at home and host your very own Stampin' Up! party? You provide the friends and I'll bring the fun.

Email me to book your party at:
bluejellstampin@sky.com

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x