Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio Hybrid Cards

The other day I promised to share with you a couple of the cards I made to show at Stampin' Up! Creative Tour using standard Stampin' Up! products mixed with stuff I'd printed from My Digital Studio Software.

Stampin_Up

My colour combo is Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Old Olive. I'm loving the new Gold Foil Sheets and I think it looks fab embossed with Stylish Stripes Textured Embossing Folder. The digital bits are the embellishments in the centre which I've punched out and the paper ribbon across the middle. Both are from Very Merry Twenty Five Designer Tags Set.

Stampin_Up

Same card design here, just switched the colours around and used Champagne Glimmer Paper instead of the Gold Foil.

Stampin_Up

Love the way it sparkles without covering me in glitter when I touch it!

Stampin_Up

You can buy all the products used here from me and to save time you can browse my online Stampin' Up! shop and shop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - you'll need a big basket though!


Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x