Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

Stampin' Up! Cycle Celebration

Aah - actually managed a spot of peace and quiet time today. I took the boys to a soft play centre for two hours and they entertained themselves quite nicely. They even let me do a spot of crafting when we got home. I did have Zac in the room of craft as my 'helpful' assistant. For some reason he preferred to be known as 'Mummy's card inspector'. Hmmm!

Well he assisted in inspecting the set of three cards I made and decided they were 'quite pretty really'. Here they are:

Stampin_Up

I turned to my new Stampin' Up! Colour Coach to get my combo of Crisp Cantaloupe, Pink Pirouette and Soft Suede and inked up Cycle Celebration stamp set. I love making sets of things and could have carried on all afternoon!

The first card features the cute mini soda bottle stamped in Soft Suede and then coloured with Markers. I used the Circle Framelits to cut them out and also the Finishing Touches Edgelits to create a pretty trim.

Stampin_Up

Here you can see my dodgy colouring (Jelly forgot to wear her goggles again) and the Self Adhesive Pearls popped on for bubbles.

Stampin_Up

My next card is a 4" square using Soft Suede for the base. Kept it simple, again using the same Edgelit Die and Linen Thread. The stamp has been punched out with the Large Oval and Decorative Label Punch.

Stampin_Up

Here's a close up - you can see I've used Dimensionals to give depth to the layers.

Stampin_Up

Finally a tall card featuring the cycle from the set.

Stampin_Up

If you'd like to order any of these products, please drop me an email at:

bluejellystampin@sky.com
or give me a call or a text to:
07748 707845

Hugs
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love all three cards! What a cool color combination - something I never would have come up with. Great idea to use the pearls for bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your cards, they are all gorgeous! :-) I love how SU products co-ordinate so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous set and the colours are so lovely!

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x