Pages

Friday 23 August 2013

Stampin' Up! Color Me Christmas - Again

Just over a week left of the school holidays - should I be shouting for joy? Yes but only because Blake starts full time in Reception in September so for me that means more time to focus on my Stampin' Up! business. Which is lucky as the new Seasonal Catalogue launches in just one week - yey!

Whilst I can't get to the room of craft today as doing fun stuff with the boys, I have another project sneak peek to share with you:

Stampin_Up

As you can see I've been having lots of fun with my Stampin' Up! Markers. If this is your thing - watch this space as I'll be announcing my new class schedule shortly and this cute fella will be featured in one of them. If you can't wait - scroll down a few posts to see details of my Christmas all day class coming in October.

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x