Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Stampin' Up! This n That I've made a journal

Hi Everyone
Apologies for the me-hoosive interruption to Jelly vision viewers everywhere. Stuff came up and blogging etc had to take a short break but now I'm back and am sooooo excited as have so so much to share with you - so please keep popping by as you are going to be very excited!

I have some journalling to share with you - my first ever attempt in fact. We went on a last minute two week trip to Spain as my father in law has been diagnosed as very unwell and wanted to take his whole family away to create some lovely memories whilst we still have time. So we packed and went along with our in-laws and my hubby's sister and her family too.

It was a great time to use the Stampin' Up! journal kit This n That. Teamed it up with my new Polaroid camera (thanks Bekka for the inspiration) and a few markers and I had a small but perfect craft kit to fit in my suitcase. Today I'm sharing a couple of pages with you starting with this:

Stampin_Up

Our first day captured as it happened. The camera is fan as I could edit the photos and print small self adhesive photos to stick straight in the book. I woke up early absolutely gagging for a coffee. Our farmhouse had no less than 3 coffee machines and 4 kettles. We only had fresh coffee and it took James and his brother in law Richard an HOUR to make one cup. We went out for coffee on day two!
 
Stampin_Up

I took Stampin' Up! Markers with me and told everyone to write in the journal whenever they felt like it. Great fun.

Stampin_Up

The farmhouse had loads of outdoor space and in the middle courtyard was a lovely pool. Zac was so nervous about getting in but by the end of the holiday he was going in by himself! Blake on the other hand only liked to dangle his feet in or sit in one of the inflatable boats!

Stampin_Up

Love the photo above of Zac - he just enjoyed himself soooo much. Below is the two page spread. Our second day was my Mother in Laws birthday so we went out in the evening to celebrate. It was a short but hairy journey. The restaurant was on the beach. To get there we had to cross the road and walk through a 300 metre field to get to the beach. Only thing was - the field had four bulls in it. Needless to say, for me it was less of a stroll, more of a sprint! 

Stampin_Up

Hope you can pop by tomorrow to see some fabulous projects from me and my fellow Stampin' Up! teamies in a blog hop of loads of products from the NEW annual catalogue.....
WOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. nice to see you back, glad you have created some lovely memories xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x