Pages

Thursday 7 February 2013

Stampin' Up! Reinker Video Tutorial

Hello, I'm back with a new technique video to share with you. This time I'm showing you how to make your own ink pad using Stampin' Up! Reinkers. It's a really easy technique to do and is so versatile too. Here is the card I made:

Stampin_Up

It uses Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White card. A close up of the main image so you can see the beautiful coloured flowers.
 
Stampin_Up

A set of 3" square cards using the same products.

Stampin_Up

I put together a bundle for you so that you can buy all the products used on these cards and earn a Sale-A-Bration product of your choice FREE, I've used Bloomin' Marvelous or Patterned Occasions on these samples.
  • Sunshine and Sparkles Designer Paper 126922 £9.95
  • Whisper White A4 card (40 sheets)  106549 £7.50
  • Melon Mambo A4 Card (24 sheets) 119980 £6.25
  • Lucky Limeade A4 Card (24 sheets) 124388 £6.25
  • Marina Mist A4 Card (24 sheets) 121682 £6.25
  • Melon Mambo Reinker 115662 £2.75
  • Lucky Limeade Reinker 122930 £2.75
  • Marina Mist Reinker 119787 £2.75
  • Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive 110755 £3.25
  • Sale-A-Bration product of your choice FREE
  • Total spend £47.70 with FREE P&P if you can collect from me
Here is the video tutorial just click on the image to play:


 
Here are some more samples using this technique and Patterned Occasions stamp set. The first card is on Whisper White. I stamped the elephants onto Whisper White and cut them out. I have used extra products on this one, the flower punch from Itty Bitty Punches and some Basic Rhinestones.

Stampin_Up

A set to match the Bloomin' Marvelous one above:

Stampin_Up

A landscape card using a strip of Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP:

Stampin_Up

Another set of 5 cards using the Sunshine and Sparkles DSP. We made these in team training at the weekend using Bloomin' Marvelous.

Stampin_Up

To order your bundle or any other Stampin' Up! products, please email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com or call me on 07748 707845.

Hugs
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Well done - love it. The elephants look especially brill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your technique and cards

    Hugs

    Anel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Techniek and well explained. But I love the cards also a lot !!

    diana x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! The color combo is stunning. I will be doing this!
    First time here at your blog....but I'm subscribing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this! I will be trying it.
    First time on your blog....but I'm subscribing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards , well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards , Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! It's an easy and wonderful technique. I'll try it.
    Thank you so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x