Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Stampin' Up! Patterned Occasions Class Tutorial

Jelly woke up this morning and thought 'cor it's cold innit?' and so of course it's snowing again and the white fluffy stuff is sticking and my poor mini bests are doing a sponsored scoot and pedal at school today. I hope they let them do it in the hall!

So I have a new PDF tutorial available from today for you to buy:

Join_Stampin_Up

It features the Sale-A-Bration stamp set Patterned Occasions which you can earn for FREE with a spend of £45 or more on Stampin' Up! products with me before 22nd March.

The PDF tutorial is just £2.50 and gives you full colour photos and clear instructions on how to make these 5" square cards with matching envelopes and lists all the supplies you'll need too. You can buy it in my side bar.

If you'd like to buy the supplies needed to make these cards, please drop me an email at bluejellystampin@sky.com and I will give you the PDF tutorial free by email when you place your order.

If you're a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like the PDF tutorial along with a class flyer, class prep guide and guide on costings for different types of class you could run, please click on my Stampin' Up! Demo Designed Class tab above to purchase the Demonstrator version.

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x