Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Stampin' Up! Reason to Smile with Buttons

Yes - Commander Chaos seems to be better now and fingers crossed Major Mayhem doesn't seem to have caught it so we're going to venture out this afternoon to do a few bits n bobs. Did you know there are only FOUR days left to take advantage of this months offer from Stampin' Up!

You can get this gorgeous stamp set Reason to Smile for FREE when you place your order of £60 or more on Stampin' Up! products - but hurry time is running out fast. I've made a set of bright cards using two of the stamps in the set today:

Stampin_Up

I've got a folder on my work bench with half sheets of A4 card from previously made projects so I grabbed a handful and made these. So easy to make too. All you need to do is randomly stamp the two flowers down one sde of your card with Versamark ink and then cover with White Embossing Powder. Heat set with the Heat Tool and then using the same colour Marker as your card base, draw around the flowers.

Stampin_Up

Then colour in the smaller flowers and shade the middle circle of petals on the larger flower.

Stampin_Up

My colours are Tempting Turquoise. So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Regal Rose and Melon Mambo. To finish I stamped a sentiment using the Markers again and popped a button one of the flowers with a Mini Glue Dot.

Stampin_Up

Have a go - it's so simple and so effective too.

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. You are so clever Vic, LOVING the effect on these, hope you're well, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea Vic, sometimes the 'simplest' are the best, just love the one colour themes...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x